Coordination of Biobanking in the UK
On 29 September 2015, the Centre held its first annual biobanking event.
Coordination of Biobanking in the UK, marked the UK becoming the 17th Member State to join BBMRI-ERIC, and was organised alongside ESBB’s 2015 Annual Conference to further connect to global developments in biobanking.
Below you can find the presentations for view and download:
- Day’s Agenda (PDF, 210kB)
- Introduction to coordination of biobanks in Europe – BBMRI-ERIC, Jan-Eric Litton. (PDF, 1,007kB)
- The Role of the UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre – the UK National Node of BBMRI-ERIC, Anne Carter. (PDF, 953kB)
- Next Generation Biobanking; QMS improvement impacts research output – joint presentation by Andrea Wutte (PDF, 629kB) and Maurice Bardsley (PDF, 574)
- The tissue directory – aims, problems, solutions, Phil Quinlan. (PDF, 1348kB)
- Biobanking for the 1000,000 Genomes project, Tim Peakman. (PDF, 446kB)
- Enhancing the interface with industry, Kirstin Goldring. (PDF, 1052kB)