On 29 September 2015, the Centre held its first annual biobanking event.
Coordination of Biobanking in the UK, marked the UK becoming the 17th Member State to join BBMRI-ERIC, and was organised alongside ESBB’s 2015 Annual Conference to further connect to global developments in biobanking.
Below you can find the presentations for view and download:
- Day’s Agenda (PDF, 210kB)
- Introduction to coordination of biobanks in Europe – BBMRI-ERIC, Jan-Eric Litton. (PDF, 1,007kB)
- The Role of the UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre – the UK National Node of BBMRI-ERIC, Anne Carter. (PDF, 953kB)
- Next Generation Biobanking; QMS improvement impacts research output – joint presentation by Andrea Wutte (PDF, 629kB) and Maurice Bardsley (PDF, 574)
- The tissue directory – aims, problems, solutions, Phil Quinlan. (PDF, 1348kB)
- Biobanking for the 1000,000 Genomes project, Tim Peakman. (PDF, 446kB)
- Enhancing the interface with industry, Kirstin Goldring. (PDF, 1052kB)